Govconnect and ABN Problem

Options
Mavis Xu
Mavis Xu Member Posts: 29
edited September 2019 in Reckon One
Hi there,

I am a tax agent and a partner of Reckon.

I have to send the payrun information for STP, but my client had a problem in GovConnect that its ABN has already been registered . 

I don't understand why this problem has been happened.

Could you reset the duplicated ABN?  The ABN in error is 16113834807

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Mavis,
    There was an error in the registration of this ABN. I've cleared this now so your client can register it and it will go through without issue.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Diana Davidson
    Diana Davidson Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Options

Hello Rav, I have a similar issue when I try to upload my pay file I am getting the message: "Invalid company information provided please check your ABN and branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect STP for your company" I have logged in as me on email address diana@dmbookkeepingservices.com.au and my ABN is 44856343417 I am a BAS agent and have notified the ATO through my portal. The company ABN is 87 607 765 917. Can you please assist? Many thanks Diana 
  • Mavis Xu
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, 

Thanks for your email. 

Now I have the same problem. 

I have to send the payrun information for STP, but my client had a problem in GovConnect that its ABN has already been registered . 

Could you reset the duplicated ABN?  The ABN in error is 69622771448.

Thanks a lot. 

Regards, 
    Mavis
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Should be ok now Mavis.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mavis Xu
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav.