GovConnect-ATO Error

Options
E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd
E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd Member Posts: 20
edited September 2019 in Reckon One
Hi Rav,

After submitting a STP run to an ATO, I keep getting the error shown below.  It only happens with one of my clients though.

I had already added this software ID to my Access Manager.  After encountering the error, I tried removing the software ID, re-adding it, then re-submitting the STP run.  It hasn't fixed the problem.

Could you please help?

Kind regards,
Jonathan.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Jonathan,
    I'd recommend double checking with the ATO that they have the Software ID for your GovConnect STP entity registered.
    You need to ensure that the Software ID at the top of the screen in your STP entity (you'll see it in your screenshot) is the one that the ATO have.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jing_10230634
    Jing_10230634 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    I had the same problem with Jonathan. But now I have correct the problem, do I need to resubmit this pay run?  Could you please tell me how to resubmit?

Best regards, 
    Jing
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Jing,
    Good to hear you've corrected the cause behind the error message.
    If your Software ID was not registered previously, then your submission has not been accepted or processed by the ATO. You will need to submit the pay run from your Reckon accounting software back to GovConnect & send it through.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angela_10207735
    Angela_10207735 Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, I had the same issue while trying to submit the pay run yesterday. Once the Software IDs are registered, can I resubmit the pay run next week (for yesterday's pay run); or should I run a brand new pay run for next Thursday (day of weekly pay runs)? Thank you!