Govconnect issue

Options
Joanne Orr
Joanne Orr Member Posts: 7
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
hi I cannot log into my Gov connect, it thinks i need to start again. I lodged the first team payments early in July and have had no luck getting back on since. When i click on GovSubscriptions it brings up start again. Using Reckon Accounts Hosted Australia

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Joanne,
    I've seen similar cases like this and the common cause is down to you logging in with a different login to what was used when GovConnect was first created.

When you're logging in at the moment and not seeing your STP entity in GovConnect, are you logging in using an email address & password OR are you using your Hosted user name & password to login & access GovConnect?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    After the first use with no issue I had noted what i used for the login and this was the Reckon User User ID and password.  I am not sure of any other password i would have used as this was the record i kept 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    What's the ABN you've registered to GovConnect? I'll take a look and see what login its linked to.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    85 143 062 757
  • Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Joanne, when I look at the registration of that ABN in the GovConnect service, its under an admin email address not the Hosted user ID.
    So when you login to the Reckon Portal, use the email address & password to login and you'll find the STP entity in GovConnect.

• Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ??Thanks, When I chose lodge for the payroll it takes me to the Reckon login.  The only user and password that works there is the user id and password. So is the lodge taking me to the right place.  I dont see the govconnect until i have logged in. Sorry if I am not understanding things clearly.

• Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    No worries Joanne. Ok so after you hit the 'Lodge' button, a browser window will open within Hosted and take you to a page that looks something like this -

The sign in you see there is to our Portal and rather than entering your Hosted User ID & password to login to it, use the email address & password that was used when the account was first created.

To load your submission from Hosted into GovConnect, check out the process here.

• Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I definately see the sign in to reckon and currently it doe not accept my email or the password i use. Therefore should I consider applying to find out what it is? About to get my accountant to help me out too.
  • Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes perhaps you're not entering the correct email address/password that was used to initially create the account. I can't disclose it here as its a public forum but all I'll say is that its registered to an admin email address.

• Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    what i tried was when it went to Reckon and I tried putting in what you have said it doesnt work. So i then tried to ask for a new password but it now said I must have my info with microsoft 365 and so a new password cannot be issued. 
  • Joanne Orr
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Sorted log in through Microsoft365. all good now thank you