GovConnect STP: An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API.

Deb Beitz
Deb Beitz Member Posts: 5
edited April 2020 in Reckon One

Hi, I need help.  I am using Reckon One and am getting this error message when attempting to send payroll data to GovConnect STP: An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API.  Have checked everything I have read about. The only possible cause I can see is that my Reckon One Book name is in Title Case and the GovConnect is all capitals.  I have tried to change my Reckon One Book name to all capitals, but it will not let me.  It tells me RYJOE HOLDINGS PTY LTD has already been used, please choose a unique book name.  I am unable to change the GovConnect to Title Case.  I don’t think this should be causing the problem but don’t know what else is the cause.  Can someone please help me?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi Deb,
    No the book name won't play a part in this error, its more related to something in the data inside your Reckon One book not being quite right or possibly missing.
    At times it can be a very small detail that needs correction so may not be immediately obvious but I'd recommend working your way through the details in this Knowledgebase article -
    An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Deb Beitz
    Deb Beitz Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Fixed!  Thank you. 
  • Coralie Van Wilder_10173541
    Coralie Van Wilder_10173541 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Hi I have the same problem but can't access the Knowledgebase article - the link doesn't work.  Could you please  let me know where I can find it?  Thanks!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Coralie, try the link again now and it should work without a problem.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited August 2019
    Thanks Rav, the link is now working, unfortunately I have tried everything on there and still no luck, any other suggestions...?
    edited August 2019
    Actually talked to one of your colleagues on the phone and they solved it - no need for further help thanks.
  • Lauren Pensabene
    Lauren Pensabene Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Hello can you please share how they solved it as im having the same issue
    edited August 2019
    Hi I called Reckon
    support and they solved it on their end, unfortunately don't know how... they just told me to try again and suddenly it worked.  Good luck!
  • Diane Mainey
    Diane Mainey Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Thank you so much for all this info here.After spending hours on this problem I went through my setup and had missed entering the ABN. all working now. phew