Guys, cant open Recko one at all. From the Portal, I click open and the page that opens is blank. HE

Leigh Wolinski
Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
edited May 2018 in Reckon One
Guys, cant open Reckon one at all. From the Portal, The first page takes me to the small square showing my features, and the "OPEN" tab, I click open and the page that opens is blank. HELP!!!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi there Leigh,
    Just tested out logging into Reckon One on Google Chrome and went through successfully. Which browser are you using? Does the same thing occur if you close your browser and try again?

Is the same issue occurring when you try logging into Reckon One on a different browser? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    Hi Rav, thanks for being speedy- I did try restarting Firefox... Will try on a diff browser now...

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    OK, just took some details off, this is what I get on each browser.image Tried restarting the browser- and logged in a-new on Chrome.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Ok thanks for trying, seeing as its occurring on two browsers likely rules out browser related issues but could you please do me a favour and clear your browser cache and cookies and retry while I go have a chat with the Reckon One team about this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited May 2018
    Ok Leigh, got something for you to try. When the white page loads up, in the address bar can you please remove everything immediately AFTER the word 'Core' and press enter ie. reload the same URL just with everything after the word 'Core' removed.

That should revert you back to the Reckon One dashboard. Let me know if that helps.

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    OK. will do now

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    That took me back to the small window with the green open button- When I click that, I get the white window again.

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    The profile all works and the I can get to the account set up and the messages- but only from the OPEN page, not the white page after that.

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    Just tried on Safari as well. Same thing. So now I'm out of browsers...
  • Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    OK Rav,
     I just went into my history of yesterday, and opened a Reckon one page from there--- IT WORKED!!!! Im  in!!!
  • Rav
    edited May 2018
    Ok glad you're in. Just want to check though, do you have the page bookmarked on these browsers?

• Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    OK< so I closed the window and and went back in through the portal. It works like it should. I have no idea what it was, but it seems to be ok now. I do appreciate your support. Cheers
  • Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    Err.... no. When I type reckon into the browser, it fills out the portal address, and then off I go. No formal bookmark.
  • Leigh Wolinski
    edited May 2018
    Any re-occurrence Ill report in for your information.
  • Rav
    edited May 2018
    Cheers for that Leigh, that'd be really helpful :)