Have done all requested, including all of http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4795 and still "Transfer Cancelled."

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Have done all requested, including all of http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4795 and still "Transfer Cancelled", even if creating a new 'test' filein Reckon Personal Plus 2015. Have done all recommended in KB, help and clean installs, 3 desktop pcs and a laptop, same issue with every single one. All currencies shows correctly as AU$.
Photo of Ashley Geelan

Ashley Geelan

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Ben Ramsay

Ben Ramsay

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
What Operating System are you running on your systems, I had issues with windows 10 and fixed it by installing as admin and running ad admin.

It is a long shot but it may work
Photo of Ashley Geelan

Ashley Geelan

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Win 10 now, but also had this problem with Win 7, Win 8, and I have various (at least three seperate HDD's on all 3 'mainframe' pc's and two in my laptop). No matter what Win version or HDD I use, including clean install on a brand new HDD drive and the first install of any non-OS software, the same things happens, whether opening an old file or creating a new one.

One of these PC's was brand new from retail store, and first program I put in the DVD drive to install was Reckon Personal. First thing I did was create a new file. Same problem.

Thats 4 computers, 11 hard drives, and Win 7-Win 10. Same problems with Reckon Personal and the Home Inventory.

This also includes using the Install methods recommended on the Reckon/Intuit community, including Reckon employees.
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ashley,

Sorry that this issue is persisting with you.
Usually this problem revolves around upgraded files and the Currency symbol.
and it is related to the datafile and not the application.

The next steps your try are:
Close Reckon Accounts Personal and make sure you have
full permissions to the folder and the datafile (.QDF, and ancillary files: .HCX, .IDX, .QPH, .HIM, etc).
the folder is not hidden
the file is not set to Read Only.

Then, in Reckon Accounts Personal,
Validate and SuperValidate your datafile.
then, create a new file from your existing file:
File > File Operations > Copy
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ashley,

Sorry that this issue is persisting with you.  
Usually this problem revolves around upgraded files and the Currency symbol.
and it is related to the datafile and not the application.  

The next steps your try are:
Close Reckon Accounts Personal and make sure you have 
  • full permissions to the folder and the datafile (.QDF, and ancillary files: .HCX, .IDX, .QPH, .HIM, etc).
  • the folder is not hidden 
  • the file is not set to Read Only.
Then, in Reckon Accounts Personal, 
Validate and SuperValidate your datafile.
Then, create a new file from your existing file:
File > File Operations > Copy

Hope some of this makes a difference.

regards,
John