Have lots of billable items to change back to non-billable [Reckon Hosted]

Nick Minato
Nick Minato Member Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, my business is operating on Reckon Accounts Hosted and prior to that was on Reckon Desktop. Over many years lots of items have been invoiced and paid for, with the cost being recorded to a Customer:Job and marked as billable, but should not have been marked as billable. As a result I have hundreds of items showing as billable that I want to be showing as "not billable". Can I create an invoice to a client to claim all of these items, then delete the invoice? Or is there another way to change a batch of billable items to either 'billed' or 'non-billable' with the goal being to have an accurate report of costs which need to be billed?

Comments

• Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yes the easiest way to do this is create an invoice and take up those items save it and then go back and delete that invoice
  • David Hill_10642745
    David Hill_10642745 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    we have the same problem as Nick Minato, If we mark our items not billable on the bill they will come off the unbilled costs by job report. Where are they then recorded in the system and how can we find them later if we needed to?