Help Activate my bank feed direct with ANZ login

Options
Nici Peck_9716470
Nici Peck_9716470 Member Posts: 11
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi - I am in need of help to Activate my bank feed direct with ANZ login - every time I submit new bank feed details Reckon comes up with Activation Unsuccessful - not recognising User ID - both my director and myself are owners of Reckon with our own User ID's, have tried both with the bank login and keep getting same message - any suggestions

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Nici,
    Our Dev team is looking into this at the moment and they hope to have it resolved tomorrow. 
    I'll let you know once it is. Apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nici Peck_9716470
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav
  • Nici Peck_9716470
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Any solutions for this issue Rav - I am still getting the same message through when I attempt to activate bank feed
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Nici,
    Apologies, its taken a bit longer than the devs initially predicted but they're still on this and the fix shouldn't be too far off all things going well.
    I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Taylor
    John Taylor Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi  I've got the same issue with ANZ.   A definitive time frame for a solution would be helpful. i.e; if it is going to take 4 weeks I'll keep manually entering data.
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, I've received word that this should be sorted. Can you please confirm?

• John Taylor
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav I'll apply again & let you know if it gets approved.
  • Nici Peck_9716470
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav - Reckon  now recognises ANZ accounts - but now I have this pop up screen appear when i try to BankData Import - I have tripled checked all  account details and followed previous Reckon Hosted you tube videos but still no luck - could it be as simple as spacings between BSB or account #'s....... suggestions?
  • John Taylor
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav
    Tried again & declined by ANZ
    John
  • Nici Peck_9716470
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav - Reckon  now recognises ANZ accounts - but now I have this pop up screen appear when i try to BankData Import - I have tripled checked all  account details and followed previous Reckon Hosted you tube videos but still no luck - could it be as simple as spacings between BSB or account #'s.......
  • Kirsten_10564492
    Kirsten_10564492 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I'm having this exact problem when trying to link my ANZ bank feeds through ANZ Internet Banking, I get the message Activation Unsuccessful - not recognising User ID.  Not having any luck with the support team.  Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix?  
  • chris thompson_10710578
    chris thompson_10710578 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ive got a similar problem, Reon says my feed is active but nothing happens. if the bank feed isnt working id like a refund please for this facility and ill do a manual download.