Help

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
I can't connect into host this morning???
Photo of Jules

Jules

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Rose Davidson

Rose Davidson

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
me neither. tried using safari and chrome with no luck in either. plus the phone number for help is engaged... not a good sign :(
Photo of Martin Leenders

Martin Leenders

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
No joy here. Yoo hoo - is there anyone there? 
Photo of David

David

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Me too - no connection from NZ. Nothing posted from Reckon and the helpline is closed - completely useless as normal!!!
Photo of Sue Miller

Sue Miller

• 866 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have exactly the same issue - really annoyed as I woke up early to achieve things today. Please someone respond and explain how long the servers will be down.
Photo of Lynn Hemsworth

Lynn Hemsworth

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too have woken up early this morning and can't log in.  It is very frustrating as I was going to do my own work before I went to work.  Does anybody know when the problem will be fixed?
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 374 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Came in at 6.30am to finish invoicing, etc. Waste of time.
Photo of David

David

Just managed to get through to the helpline and they reckon (excuse the pun) around 30 minutes until this is cleared!
Photo of Sue Miller

Sue Miller

• 866 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Well - it is obviously a bigger problem as it has now been about an hour. I wish someone would give a true recommendation.
Good Morning, thanks for letting us know. We are investigating this issue and will let you know an update as soon as possible. Thanks Ashleigh @ Reckon
Photo of David

David

Hi Ashleigh, I don't wish to be rude but this has once again been very poorly handled. Your reply was over an hour after the initial comment was posted and there is still no central message from Reckon regarding this problem on the Community page. As an organisation you need to recognise a problem rapidly and promulgate this to all users. Please get this fixed at your end so we don't have this situation again when the next issue occurs. Thank-you.
Photo of Office Dab

Office Dab

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are only on a trial of this hosted accounts and its only been a week and we have had several issues, starting to wonder if Xero is the way to go.
(Edited)
Photo of Office Dab

Office Dab

Any further info? I cant do my job without reckon up and running really not a good start to a trial. More information would be handy on whats going on and when we can login ???
Photo of Dave Badingo

Dave Badingo

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Happens about every 3 months. The longest outage was a day and a half.
Photo of Office Dab

Office Dab

oh dear not helpful at month end is it :(
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 86,932 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone,
I'm very sorry for the immense frustrated and inconvenience this issue has caused this morning.

The team are working on rectifying this issue at the highest priority. I don't have a timeframe to share just yet but will do so as soon as I can.

Further updates will be provided here also -
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/t...
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 914 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Not good enough the servers have been an on going issue for more than a month now at first you guys tried to tell me it was our I.P Then when we proved it was not you tried to tell us our computers had a virus ? Then all of a sudden it was the servers .It  is the first day of the month but the issue is a month or so old it should have been fixed by now !!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 86,932 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I can totally understand your frustration Steve.

We have had a few issues with Hosted in the last little while and the team are working very hard to address these to ensure they don't occur.