Help please! STP send to Govconnect error message

Winnie Ma
Winnie Ma Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I am new to use Reckon One payroll. When lodging STP to GovConnect, it keeps saying "Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing required items.". I tried either upper case or lower case for company name. It is still not working. What details do I need to match in book setting of Reckon One with ATO? Do I match the content in ATO business portal ?  How can I find out the details of the error(for example which part is wrong)?  Thank you!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,377 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Winnie,
    Is this your first STP submission or have you been able to successfully submit pay events on a previous occasion?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Winnie Ma
    Winnie Ma Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Hi Rav,Sorry for late response.  It is our first STP submission. is there a telephone support? Please help
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,377 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Winnie,
    I'd highly recommend reviewing this Knowledgebase article below and confirm if all required fields have been completed.
    Preparing Reckon One for Single Touch Payroll (STP)

If you'd like to have a chat with our technical support team, you're more than welcome to give us a buzz on 1300 RKN ONE (1300 756 663)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jian Li
    Jian Li Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    I had the same problem and I called the support number and it turned out something wrong with the details of legal address. I put 'Vic' manually in the state option but I should use 'Victoria'. So check the book settings is important.