HELP URGENT: Where do I find the Payroll Premier 2018/19 Patch to fix the STP End of Financial Year

Options
Julie_9923137
Julie_9923137 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
HELP URGENT: Where do I find the Payroll Premier 2018/19 Patch to fix the STP End of Financial Year Issue. We are not renewing subscription so not updated to 2019/20 and I have terminated employees jumping up and down to get their Payment Summaries TAX READY on MyGov.

Comments

• Julie_9923137
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Where is RAV when you need him!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hey Julie,
    I'm right here, sorry for the delay been working through emails today. There's no patch for the 18/19 version but it might be worth giving our tech team a buzz to see what we can be done in this situation. The 'End of Financial Year' finalisation process has been introduced from the current 2019/20 version onward, info here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_9923137
    edited August 2019
    Options

I have called tech support several times, the wait times are just too long and I cannot hang on the phone that long whilst I have other calls coming in all the time, 30 minutes+ is just too long to expect anyone to wait.

Can you please find out what can be done for me please.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I just called them and waited a grand total of 3 mins and spoke to a very proficient technician. Just call them and get it over with.