HELP WITH Reckon Accounts Easystart 2016 Full Version

maz_9194974
maz_9194974 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I need to update from Quickbooks pro 2008 as I am unable to email statements or invoices anymore since being transferred to a new computer running Windows 10.  I am looking at purchasing Reckon Accounts Easystart 2016 FULL VERSION outright, (clearance sale online) but can't seem to find a list of its features anywhere. I can find a comparison of Reckon Accounting, Plus & Premier but not Reckon Accounts Easystart 2016 FULL VERSION. Can anyone direct me or let me know if it has the features of say Plus (which would suffice) or Premier. We are a sole trader so don't need things such as payroll. Thank you in advance, to anyone who can assist in clarifying.  Being the end of the financial year this would be the most convenient time and to change. Regards Maz.

Comments

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Hi Maz,

You will need to upgrade to the Reckon Accounts Plus software if you want your existing historical data from older QuickBooks Pro to be present in the new software.

If you are able to finalise your end of year process on the existing QuickBooks Pro, then consider starting a new file in the Reckon Accounts Accounting (which does not have the payroll feature of Plus), EasyStart is unlikely to have the functionality you require.

-Reckon Data Recovery Team
  • maz_9194974
    edited August 2019
    Thanks so much for your responses.  I should have said I want to close off my books and restart from scratch (not import any data) with Reckon Accounts Easystart 2016 Full Version.    I'm really after what functions it provides.   On Reckon website shows the functions lists for  Easystart,  Easystart Plus and Premier, but not for Easystart FULL VERSION.  What extra functions are added to full version versus Easystart?, as Easystart falls just short of what I need.   If it has the same functions as plus other than payroll, this version would be perfect.   I don't particularly want to spend $1200.  As the one I'm looking at will cost $328 in a clearance sale.  Thanks again, if anyone has this version and could list it functions that would help me make that leap.  :)
  • maz_9194974
    edited July 2017