Hi, can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe from this site,so i dont receive all these emails ?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Photo of judy williams

judy williams

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of craisin

craisin

• 126 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You simply log on to the reckon website using your userid and password, then go into "Profile" and update your profile.

There is a section for "Email & Notifications" and you unclick the items that you must have checked at some stage.

Also make sure you "Unfollow" any particular question thread by clicking on a messages "UnFollow" button (top right of message near title) if it happens to have the word "Un-Follow" showing.
(Clicking "Follow" will mean you get emails notifying replies).

I hope this makes sense. (early in the morning here)
  :-)

Cheers
Chris
Photo of Keith

Keith

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the info but I still had trouble finding where to access "profile".  Go to Reckon webpage and select "One" or, say, "Hosted" from login menu this should take you to another page, ignore the login boxes and click on "Community" from the menu bar, this should take you to

https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/

Click "sign in" again top right and a window appears with the option "..sign in with a Get Satisfaction account:"  so enter your email address and password and you should be recognised and you have access to your "Profile"
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

To change the preferences on your Get Satisfaction account and stop receiving these emails, please log-in. Click the drop-down menu under your name and select "Profile."

Then click on the tab for "Emails and Notifications."

And then set the perimeters you like...

Hope this helps!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.