Hi, can anyone tell me if Reckon offers support over the weekend as I am needing urgent assistance

Niki Needham
Niki Needham Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Have you searched this forum for an answer, many topics are covered here. Happy to help if it’s simply about how to use the product. You can call me if you would rather
  • Niki Needham
    Niki Needham Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    Thanks for responding Kris. No I haven't, but long story short this is my second day using Reckon as I have taken over job which uses Reckon. This avo I was logging in via 2019, this evening that option is gone and only Launch 2020 is available. Is it ok to open file in 2020 as such. Is there anything I need to do before opening the launch 2020?
  • Carol_9395371
    Carol_9395371 Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2020
    I put up a question about 5pm Adelaide time and it was answered by an accredited partner about 2 hours later so hopefully you will get an answer.  I would copy your response to Niki and copy into the question box and post that.  Not sure who Kris is but there's plenty of points to her name so should be very helpful.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Yes that’s ok, it’s just that 2019 version has now been replaced by 2020 version. 
  • Kris_Williams
    edited May 2020
    Taken from another post, as I said always a good idea to search for your particular problem first, hopefully that box will still be there.

Neil, Emp

• 2,248 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Hi, 

When you log into Reckon Hosted, down the bottom right corner of the Dashboard is a link to an Upgrade Guide that will step you through it.