Hi can someone advise I entered a payrun incorrectly and want to change it zero or delete it. How can I do this.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
I use the free version of STP
Photo of sharyn


  • 334 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

  • 104,618 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sharyn,
You can make corrections by creating an adjustment in the app.
In the payrun screen click on the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'. Your adjustment will be for the difference in figures so for example if you reported $1000.00 gross pay for an employee but it should have been $900.00 then your adjustment will be for -$100.00