Hi, can someone please tell me how to correct a whole pay run that should not have been made.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of Hannah


  • 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

  • 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Hannah,
To correct any figures that you've sent through the STP app you can create an adjustment.
In the 'Pay Run' screen click on the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'.

So for example, if you've sent a pay run for an employee with $100.00 gross pay, $10.00 tax and $9.00 super when you shouldn't have you can create an adjustment for this employee for -$100.00 gross pay, -$10.00 tax and -$9.00 super. This will remove/offset the figures you've sent through.