Hi everyone I have reckon accounts hosted my problem is it was so slow today and now I can't even

VICKY_10197516
VICKY_10197516 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone I have had reckon accounts desktop for years now and have recently changed to reckon accounts hosted and I have had endless problems my latest problem is it was so slow today and now I can't even click on anything . Please help

Comments

• Beverley Ann
    Beverley Ann Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    We thought moving from Desktop to the Cloud would be awesome.  Not so - very clunky - very slow.  I am disappointed.  I think there is so much Cloud traffic we have to wait in line sometimes.   Good luck with it.;
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Make sure you do a regular backup with full verification - this clears your .tlg file - which will improve performance of the data file a great deal.  Also make sure you clear your browser cache regularly... this too helps with performance of the file.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Vicky

What internet do you have ADSL or NBN & what speed?
    Are you having issues with anything else on the internet or just hosted?
    When you log into RAH and are looking at the Launch/Control Panel on the RH side you sill see a link "test my speed"
  • Linda_10080515
    Linda_10080515 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Mine is deadly slow today, thought it was my internet but I've checked my nbn upload/download and wifi is fine.  Only the reckon portal it's slow on. Pinging has it timing out on app.reckonone.com but not main sites. Trace route has it timing out down the track once it's Telstra side. Telstra troubleshooting has come back clear.  What's the deal??? Server issues?