Hosted 2015 tax update

Options
Trish Roberts
Trish Roberts Member Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hi I am using Reckon Hosted 2015.  Is there a newer version and will there be a tax update for 2016? Thank you

Comments

• Trish Roberts
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi I am using Reckon Hosted 2015. Is there a newer version and will there be a t.... Hosted 2015 tax update 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016 is right around the corner, I'll keep you posted in regard to details on the tax table update.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Trish Roberts
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Great, thank you. Much appreciated :-)
  • Linda Damon
    Linda Damon Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi there any update on RAH 2016 and the tax tables please?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm expecting to have word on the tax table updates later this week. Will share it here as soon as I can.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• James_8240475
    James_8240475 Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have done my last payroll for the year.How does the 2016-17 Tax tables get upd....
  • Rav
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016 AU is now live which includes payroll tax tables for the 2016/17 financial year.

As per usual process you need to complete all 2015/16 employee pay in the 2015 product prior to launching the upgrade.

We strongly recommend that you read the upgrade guide before launching the update.

Info - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-accounts-hosted-2016-au-is-now-available

Cheers
    Rav

• James_8240475
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav
    Does it mean you have to finalize  the Payment Summary for 2015/16 before upgrading to Reckon 2016 ?
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi James,

From what I understand, because there is no change in the Payment Summary format, a EMPDUPE file produced in the 2016 version for the financial year 2015/16 will be acceptable.

• James_8240475
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks Rav