HI I have downloaded the STP app and entered in the YTD figures but I have entered them incorrectly. How do I change these figures?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Photo of Vicki

Vicki

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Alex Epshteyn

Alex Epshteyn

• 254 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Vicki, I posted exactly the same question over 2 days ago but got no reply. I'm guessing the simple answer is you cannot update it unless you delete the whole app and start again. 

Still, it would be nice to get a response... (we are working on update would be perfectly acceptable)
Photo of Alex Epshteyn

Alex Epshteyn

Hi Robin, 

Thank you for your response.

I could not find web browser version (was not aware it exists) - could you kindly provide a link to it.

Thanks a lot, 
Alex
Photo of George Wood

George Wood

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Alex I think that Portal only gets you into Reckon 1, etc not the STP Mobile version.
I also can't amend YTD figures.
Photo of Alex Epshteyn

Alex Epshteyn

Yes George , I agree - I saw your post re YTD figures.

I detect a pattern here - when functionality does not exist, questions are simply ignored ( cmon Rav and Co - prove me wrong ! )

I asked about app upgrade ETA today - same story, while 'we are working on it - ETA not known' would be perfectly acceptable response
Photo of Gregory Frederic

Gregory Frederic

• 60 Points
I have the same problem. The initial figures entered were one pay run short. I am wondering if I should just enter a pay run today, with the figure that were missing from the pay run 2 months ago, thereby correcting the year to date figures. Any other suggestions?
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,872 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
The YTD figures can be amended by an adjustment in the STP App.
Photo of Michaella Smith

Michaella Smith

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
how do you adjust? & how do you see 2018/19 FY not 2019/20?
Photo of Graeme Wood

Graeme Wood

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Care to explain where you go in the mobile app to do this.
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

Hit the + button at top right of screen, then choose “new adjustment “.
Photo of Penny Scott

Penny Scott

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Joseph, can you clarify please as I"M still unsure. I have  mistakenly added figures twice by - YTD in employee profile and then my 1st pay run which was successful with ATO. So to adjust YTD can I do minus Gross $ ,minus tax $ etc and then do I do the declaration? I asked ATO and they have the correct amount their end so what is the declaration for?
I am using the free app,
I would really appreciate your help
 regards
Penny
Photo of Steven Polley

Steven Polley

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
hi Jospeph. I am using the free app. I have a problem where at least one of the employees ytd has all last years figures carried forward on their my gov account. ATO say its Reckons problem ring them. I cant find anywhere to check and adjust if I have done something wrong. Very frustrating
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

Hi Steven,
In Business Portal under ‘Manage Employees’ you can see pay events processed by the ATO.
Joseph
Photo of Steven Polley

Steven Polley

I am using the free app. it doesn't have a manage employees button anywhere..the only thing for employees just lists each employee and then there personal information but no financial information. The ATO confirm that they have received each of my 4 pay runs this financial year but somehow the year to date information for at least one of the employees has all last years income included along with this years. The ATO say I must have done something wrong in the app but cant tell me what. there is no option for me to see YTD information that you have sent to the ATO from the app or for me to amend this information. I believe that I correctly did the final pay run for last year and the YTD information for last year was correct for this employee..please help I don't know how to fix this
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

As an employer you should have access to the Business Portal. It is not STP App.
Photo of Steven Polley

Steven Polley

what business portal is this..a reckon one or the ATO
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

Business Portal is provided by the ATO for the employers. Tax and BAS agents interact with the ATO via other means.
Something is not right if 2018-19 figures are included in 2019-20. You have to find out why. It might be related to YTD figures in the App and pay date of a submitted pay run.
An STP App adjustment is able to change figures in employee myGov income statement.
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

Hi Penny,
Finalisation Declaration is only required for the final pay run for the 2019-20 financial year. It is too early now. If employee myGov income statement is correct there is no need for adjustment.
Joseph