Hi, I would like to see if there is any way of doing multiple payments to a particular or particular

Tarik Ozen
Tarik Ozen Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I would like to see if there is any way of doing multiple payments to a particular or particular invoices. [ Example: I have a customer say John Citizen he has an invoice outstanding for $1000 for Invoice #2 Dated 3 August 2015 and $200 for Invoice # 1 Dated 27 July 2015, and will pay $800 in Credit Card, $100 in Cash and $100 in cheque to Invoice #2, I want to be able to put all this information in ONE WINDOW at one time, then process the batch or payment amounts and methods to the invoices (i.e Invoice #2), I wish to apply it to, without Reckon by default selecting the first invoice #1 by default and then un-ticking Invoice #1 and re-ticking Invoice #2]

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Tarik, to check if this is possible could you please advise which product you are using?
  • Tarik Ozen
    Tarik Ozen Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    yes of course forgot to mention it, Reckon Accounts Premier 2014
  • Lax
    Lax Alumni Posts: 58
    edited August 2016
    Hi Tarik,

Thank you for the post.

unfortunately due to the design of the software you can only assign one payment method at a time.
    if you wish to add multiple payment methods, you'll have to apply each payment separately.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused 

• Michelle Downing
    Michelle Downing Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    I have the same question re 2015 Premier Reckon / Quickbooks.
    When you pay multiple supplier invoices and upload to the bank, I only want 1 entry on my bank reconciliation, not multiple.  This is a basic function and I struggle to believe that it works that way ... any hints?