Hi, My Reckon app won't work I can't reregister as the ABN is already listed.. My ABN is 86443405837 email waginvcf@gmail.com

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,618 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the details, I can see what's gone wrong here. Basically when you first created the app account you've used an incorrect email address; its basically the same email address you've listed above but you've added .au at the end ie. waginvcf@gmail.com.au rather than just .com

I can't delete your registration because you've already sent submissions for your ABN so instead, here's what you need to do.
- Head over to our Portal here and sign in with your CURRENT app account credentials, which at the moment is the incorrect email address above.

- Once you're logged in, click on 'Profile' in the top right corner and edit your email address to the correct one & save it.

- Log back into the app using the new/correct email address
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

Hi Rav,
Have attempted to do that but whenever I save it changes back to '.au'

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

This sounds very odd that you're not able to change the email address but I'll try to do it on my end.
Before I do though, can you close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps and just leave it for a few minutes and I'll let you know if/once I've changed it. Give me a couple of minutes.
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

This bit is sorted now thanks.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Right ok cool. Is the app still being a bit funny when you attempt to open it?
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

yes, I've deleted the app a couple of times now and still opens back to original last page
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

yes, I've deleted the app a couple of times now and still opens back to original last page that includes "graphQLErrors" 

(Edited)
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

Now when I go into the Reckon app on my Apple phone I am stuck in a cycle of "ABN, choose the business and then "graphQLErrors" so won't let me back to sign in to put the incorrect address. I deleted the app and downloaded again but opened at the same page