Other employees have the last date of the pay cycle.
The hours available seems to change, but not the date. Can I change this in anyway?
This date is based on the last pay’s “pay period end date” so I’m wondering if the Pay Periods are incorrect/have not been updated each time on these few employee’s Pays?
(It’s surprising the number of people who don’t look at this as if you’re not using Timesheets, it doesn’t have any impact on payroll figures/calculations!)
You can create/modify (& memorise for future use) a report with the Pay Period To & From Dates (& any other useful data you want) & check that all the Pays under each pay period have the same (& correct!) Date From & Date To:
- Under the Edit dropdown menu, click on Find
- On the “Advanced” tab, select the following Filters:
Name > All Employees
Transaction Type > Paycheque
Detail Level > Summary Only
- Click on Find, then on Report
- In the Report, click on Modify Report
- On the first (“Display”) tab, select “This Financial Year-to-Date” as the Report Date Range
- In the Columns list, scroll through & tick “Date From” & “Date To”
You can also select/de-select any other columns accordingly – I untick (Left margin), Account, Clr, Split & Balance & add in Gross Payments & Credit (This shows the Net Pay)
- Under the Total By dropdown select your pay frequency (eg week, two week etc)
- On the “Header/Footer” tab, under Report Title, give your report a relevant name
- Click on OK to update & display your report
- If preferred, you can drag any of the columns to change their order
- Once happy. click on Memorise to save this report for future reference
Does this identify the issue?
Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB
Reckon Accredited Professional Partner Bookkeeper / Registered BAS Agent (No: 92314 015)
Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services
0422 886 003