Home Inventory Manager won't open in Home & Business

Carljh
Carljh Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
When I click on the Inventory button in Home & Business 2019, I get the message that 'Home  Inventory Manager doesn't appear to be installed on this computer'. It is installed, so tried reinstalling and get the same message.  If I try to run it from outside the program, get the splash screen appear for a few seconds and then nothing.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Carl,
    Please try to install Home Inventory Manager using below steps.

Go to C:\TEMP\HAB\DISK1\Reckon Home Inventory Manager\installer\
    Then run Qhinstall.exe as administrator.

Before you can use Home Inventory Manager in Reckon Accounts Personal, you must open it first from the desktop icon or from Start > All Programs > Reckon Home Inventory Manager > Reckon Home Inventory Manager.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/people/ravsingh @Rav, I have a client with the same issue.  Just wondering if you need to uninstall previous version of Home Inventory first or can you install over the top please?
    Thank you
    Robyn Kelly
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Robyn,
    I'm not able to test this just at the moment but from what I understand you'll need to remove the previous version first. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.