hosted dpi resolution

Options
DebraM
DebraM Member Posts: 7
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Well I have a new laptop and the text is very blurry when I open my file unless I zoom down to 80%, which is then too tiny to read.  It would seem from the hours of trying to find a fix (including phoning Reckon Technical Support) that the DPI resolution is too much for Reckon Hosted.  There is a sort of a fix as per this post http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5569
Except that for Reckons Hosted you don't have a shortcut or program icon anywhere.  Any suggestions?  It is very annoying as I had no choice but to buy a new laptop as my 2.5 yo one was dying, but when you do with just the latest Windows 8 and a high resolution graphics card coming out on all computers, you can't even do your daily work without a headache. 

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi Debra,

The only things I can suggest is to adjust your display settings until you find the best resolution in Hosted.  You can also try increasing and decreasing the browser zoom%.  There are no settings inside the application itself that control display.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • Jenny_9381306
    Jenny_9381306 Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi Debra
    Its better with Windows 10.
  • DebraM
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thanks Shane, but this has been tried on every possible setting and also had to get our computer tech guy out (paid bill) and he couldn't find a solution or even happy medium.

• DebraM
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Thanks Jenny.  This is very helpful as this was the only thing we thought we could try but nice to have a bit of evidence that this might be the right move.

• DebraM
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edit: I typed Windows 8 .... should be Windows 7