Hosted Login 13/11/2014

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

Hi all,

There was an issue with in the last half hour affecting a small number of users logging into Hosted across Australia and New Zealand. The cause has been found, isolated and resolved. Our IT team is continuing to monitor the situation. Login time frames may be impacted in the short term. I will update further accordingly.

13:02 SYD Daylight Savings Time (+11 GMT).
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Margaret Haines, Reckon Partner

Margaret Haines, Reckon Partner, Accredited Partner

• 1,104 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't get past login screen?.

Username and pw entered, get the running red dots then just goes back to login screen.  Tried as two different users.  
Photo of Elizabeth Courtney

Elizabeth Courtney

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled login.

can't log in?????? AGAIN
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thank you all for your posts. If are still not able to log in please let me know and I'll have someone look into your issue. Cheers, Mirko.
Photo of Lisa Bisman

Lisa Bisman

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I can't get onto online.  I can login and then it opens up another page and says downloading or whatever and then it closes the page that was open. I need to invoice and its very frustrating

Photo of Lisa Bisman

Lisa Bisman

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

working now thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.