Hosted Login Issues

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Login Issues are being reported by users this morning and are currently being investigated by our IT Team.

My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you and appreciate your patience.  

regards,
John
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Renee Scaddan-Nile

Renee Scaddan-Nile

• 1,926 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Oh goody white screen not responding...
Photo of Priscilla Ognenis

Priscilla Ognenis

• 1,830 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
At least it's not the "Black screen of death"  White screen could be progress.........just gotta wait for another hour for it to progress to the next stage, good luck :)  We have had no probs since yesterday, but not game to get logged off incase we can't log back in.
Photo of Carolyne Watson

Carolyne Watson

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I got this this morning, and I can't figure out what to do.

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Carolyne, thanks for raising this with us. Give our tech support team a call, this might be something that needs to be looked at in the back end. ^Mirko
Photo of Ingrid

Ingrid

• 60 Points
I am getting exactly the same pop up box for R3.  Can anybody assist today?
Cheers!
Ingrid
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Ingrid, thanks for your post. Please give our Tech Support team a call after 8:30am (AUS Eastern Time) and they can get this looked into for you. Alternatively, you can email me your customer ID to community@reckon.com and I'll escalated this for you, once I get into the office today (9am Eastern). Thanks, Mirko.
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 914 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled LATEST UPGRADE.

With this latest upgrade apparently causing as much problem as the last one is it advisable to not upgrade yet ?? if so how long can we sustain using this version 
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Steve, as per: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/hosted-r3-will-be-active-until-january  R3 will be available until end of January. ^Mirko

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.