hosted payslips- having trouble finding anything to select once ive ran payroll

Catherine Fleming
Catherine Fleming Member Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
im having trouble finding payslips to send even though ive completed payroll...
 when i go to send forms, click payslips and choose the template and select the dates nothing pops up to select???
am i doing something wrong..
sorry i am very new to thisimage

sorry about the horrible quality of photo!

Comments

• L Childs
    L Childs Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    Try putting in the date that the funds will go the bank rather than the period of the payroll.
    So if your pay is from Monday to Sunday but the funds are sent to the bank on the Wednesday put in Wednesday date. 
  • Catherine Fleming
    edited August 2015
    ok great i think i tryed that but will give it another go... 
    as im very new to this program im still trying to figure it all out 
    could it be because i run payroll through the hosted acct and then deposit the funds seperately through our business acct?? as our bank isnt connected to the program or is tht standard.. OR have i set it up wrong

sorry for all the questions
    and thankyou
  • L Childs
    edited December 2015
    Your bank account name needs to be the same on the email payslips screen as the bank account on your bank online screen where you create the bank file.
  • Catherine Fleming
    edited August 2015
    i dont completely understand i think i am doing what your saying but its stil producing nothing is there a helpline i can ring ?? 
  • L Childs
    edited December 2015
    Yes call Reckon on 1300 799150 if you are using a Hosted Reckon and then Option 2. But if your system is not Hosted call 1300 784 253.

Hope this helps
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Catherine,

Please see L Child's comment - the Bank Account field at the top of the Select Pay Slips to Print screen must be the bank account you used in processing the pays.  The Date Range needs to encompass the day it was paid.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John