How can I check Im using the latest tax table and version of Reckon

Jo Arnold
Jo Arnold Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
I've recently renewed my subscription and my receipt shows I'm using Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2017 and tax table version 1617252.  However when I log into the Reckon website to check it shows I'm running Premier 2018.  How can I find out which one is correct so if necessary I can update the software and/or tax tables?  I'm so confused....

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    When you're in your company file, press Ctrl & 1. You'll be presented with a Product Information box which will show your current product and tax table. 

Alternatively, you can go to Employees > Tax Table Information

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Arnold
    edited May 2019
    Thanks Rav.  So that confirms the tax table being used is 1617252.  Is this the latest version?  If not, how do I go about updating it?  Will I need to also update to Premier 2018?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jo,
    No that isn't the latest version, you'll need to upgrade to Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 and once that is completed download the 2018 tax table update.

They're in the Members Area, just login with your Customer ID & PIN and you'll find the Installation & Upgrade Guide there as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Please ensure that you've completed all necessary EOFY procedures required in your current version before upgrading as you cannot go back for any reason once the upgrade is completed.

• Jo Arnold
    edited July 2018
    Ok.  Thanks for that.  Wish me luck. 
  • Jo Arnold
    edited May 2019
    Hi Rav.I've gone into the members area to upgrade to Accounts Premier 2018 but when I click on the download link nothing happens.  As you're aware, I need this upgrade so I can update my tax tables.  Any suggestions?  Could it be because Premier 2017 that I'm currently running hasn't expired yet?Jo