how can i convert my 3 desktop company files into hosted?

Brett Epi
Brett Epi Member Posts: 15
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
how can i convert my 3 desktop company files into hosted? i currently use quickbooks premier edition 11-12 and want to move my 3 companies into hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community Brett

Do you have Reckon Accounts Hosted already?

Check out this thread to help you open your file in Hosted -
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-to-restore-a-backup-file-qbb-in-reckon-accounts-hoste...

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brett Epi
    edited June 2016
    how do i upload the file though? when i try upload it, it doesnt see my local computer or desktop. it only sees your q and b drive? i cant see my desktop, it is showing your hosted one

• Brett Epi
    edited June 2016
    the floating toolbar only comes up when you are actually in a file. i cant upload the file to get into it.......so this video method wont work for me
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Brett,

The floating toolbar will still be available when there is no company file open. Do receive the option in the below screenshot?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited June 2016
    Brett,

In the post that Rav gave you is another post on how to do the upload.

Uploading and Downloading Company Files to the new Reckon Accounts Hosted

-IM
  • Claire Elder
    Claire Elder Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2017

I am having issues doing this too. The floating toolbar is there but it doesn't have the download or upload options

• Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Claire,
    Have you expanded the toolbar options?

Check out this How-To video on the Floating Toolbar

• Claire Elder
    Claire Elder Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2016
    Hi Rav, yes I have, it only provides the keyboard option. I've been advised that it doesn't work with IE and I need to get google chrome however so far I have spent a day trying to get that to download. I've turned my anti-virus off and everything but it still is not downloading