How can I create a report which will provide a cash flow of all accts, including assets/liability & equity as well as income & expenditure?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
How can I create a statement of incomings & outgoings on a cash basis to include all accts including asset/liabilities and equity as well as the usual income & expenditure?
Photo of Sally Cowan

Sally Cowan

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 48,438 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Why dont you run a transaction detail report for the bank accounts in question?
Photo of Shannon Sciuto

Shannon Sciuto

• 2,090 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I'm assuming that Sally would like said report to show the breakdown by distribution account with subtotals.  I have had many clients ask for this and it's something that I know another software program produces and we produce externally for our clients.  

Ideally - a report that shows where the money was distributed during a period.  A report that answers the age-old question: "Where did my money go?" with more detail than a cash flow statement.

Well, that's what I want anyway...  
Photo of Nadine

Nadine

• 908 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am looking for this same report, i.e. the business can see how much profit they made, and how much is in their bank account, but is there a report to show where the profit went, i.e. to the balance sheet items (the other areas that aren't profit & loss accounts)?
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 48,438 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Nadine. No. In the olden days we called this a "funds statement". It went out of fashion around 1985. Happy to help
Photo of Sylvia pearce

Sylvia pearce

• 70 Points
i am trying to create an income & expenditure report but will not pick up the balance carried. it is ticked in categories. has any one got a clue.
Photo of Sylvia pearce

Sylvia pearce

• 70 Points
I have Reckon Home Personal & are trying to Create an Income & Expenditure using categories but cannot get the report to pick up the balance carried forward.