How can I create a report which will provide a cash flow of all accts, including assets/liability &

Sally Cowan_8334337
Sally Cowan_8334337 Member Posts: 5
edited October 2019 in Accounts Hosted
How can I create a statement of incomings & outgoings on a cash basis to include all accts including asset/liabilities and equity as well as the usual income & expenditure?

Comments

• Shannon Sciuto
    Shannon Sciuto Member Posts: 98
    edited October 2019
    I'm assuming that Sally would like said report to show the breakdown by distribution account with subtotals.  I have had many clients ask for this and it's something that I know another software program produces and we produce externally for our clients.  

Ideally - a report that shows where the money was distributed during a period.  A report that answers the age-old question: "Where did my money go?" with more detail than a cash flow statement.

Well, that's what I want anyway...  
  • Nadine
    Nadine Member Posts: 52
    edited October 2019
    I am looking for this same report, i.e. the business can see how much profit they made, and how much is in their bank account, but is there a report to show where the profit went, i.e. to the balance sheet items (the other areas that aren't profit & loss accounts)?
  • Sylvia pearce
    Sylvia pearce Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    i am trying to create an income & expenditure report but will not pick up the balance carried. it is ticked in categories. has any one got a clue.
  • Sylvia pearce
    Sylvia pearce Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    I have Reckon Home Personal & are trying to Create an Income & Expenditure using categories but cannot get the report to pick up the balance carried forward.
  • Fiona_8614545
    Fiona_8614545 Member Posts: 26
    edited October 2019
    Does anyone have an answer to this question?
    My P&L (cash basis) for the last quarter just doesn't look right (profit seems too high) so am simply trying to find a report that tells me where the money went.
    It must have gone to a non expense account but I can't find it
    Owner drawings for the period, plus cash in bank at close of the quarter doesn't add to the profit total ... which I thought it should (given the cash accounting method).
    Would be great to see where all the money came from and where all the money went.