How can I delete a title in Govconnect?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
I've ended up with 2 titles in Govconnect due to an issue with entering the correct the ABN branch number during set up.   As I couldn't work out how to edit the branch number, I've gone ahead and set up a new title and re-registered the software ID with the ATO.

When I send a pay run to Govconnect from Reckon One it sends it to the first title with the incorrect branch number.  Is there a way to delete this old title so that pay runs flow to the correct new title?

Photo of Dan

Dan

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dan,
Can you give me the ABN and branch number that you need removed.

Also, can you confirm that the email address for your Portal account is the same email address registered to your Community account?
Photo of Dan

Dan

Hi Rav,

The ABN is 43633235220, which is the same for both titles in GovConnect.  One title has the branch entered as 002, this one is correct and has been registered with the ATO, the second title has no branch recorded, which is the one we would like to remove.  

I believe the Reckon portal account uses our main info@ email address, while the community account uses my individual business email.   I've added and verified the matching email address to the community account if that helps confirm things.  

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,242 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Dan, I've removed the ABN registration without the branch number from your account now.
Can you please logout of the Reckon Portal and then back in and confirm if all is looking and working ok.
Photo of Dan

Dan

Hi Rav,

That's great, the correct title is now the only one in GovConnect, however I've just tried to send my pay run to GovConnect from the Reckon One STP section and although it appears to all go through, and is being shown as having been sent, it doesn't appear in GovConnect.  

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Ok so for this I'd be looking at your Reckon One book settings. Specifically, the legal information settings.
The info in here must be complete and it has to match the details on your STP entity in GovConnect so that Reckon One knows where to send the info to.

Take a look at the info here -

Photo of Dan

Dan

Thank you Rav, all sorted