How can I delete descriptions from payslips with zero $ values eg overtime, holiday etc

gail_7198789
gail_7198789 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Delete them from the pays as you do the payroll and then they don't show on the payslip
  • Janos
    Janos Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2015
    Hi Gail,
    So that they don't reappear each time you run payroll, go to the employee's profile and delete them in "Payroll and Compensation Info" tab.
    When next time you have to use one of these payroll items and it asks you if you want to save it to the profile, CLICK NO.
    Cheers,
    Janos
  • gail_7198789
    edited April 2015
    Overtime (time & a half), Overtime (double time) can be deleted from the employee profile but it still prints on the pay slip with zero values.   Holiday Salary & Holiday Loading are not in the profile and print on the payslip with zero values???
  • gail_7198789
    edited April 2015
    No so. I delete them every time & they still print
  • gail_7198789
    edited April 2015
    Only the "overtimes" show up in the employee profile which I have deleted but both Overtimes (time & a half and double) & Holiday salary & Holiday Loading all still all printing on payslip with zero values 
  • Jason Jiao
    Jason Jiao Alumni Posts: 29
    edited July 2015
    Hi Gail, Do those items have YTD amounts? Once a payroll item is used in the current finacial year, it is shown on the payslips because it has a resulting YTD amount. Cheers, Jason
  • gail_7198789
    edited April 2015

Thx. The only YTD Totals on the payslip are Total Pay, Taxable Pay & Tax Paid (when I print 2 payslips per page) but obviously the system keeps track of Sick & Holiday time thru the "Available" & "Accrued" sections of "Personnel" & "Holiday". It doesn't make sense to me to have zero balances continually printing on payslips?

Thx

• Jason Jiao
    Jason Jiao Alumni Posts: 29
    edited July 2015
    No problem, I see your point and will pass on your feedback. The leave paid amount is included in the Total Pay YTD on two per page payslip. however it shows a separate YTD per leave payroll item in One per page, three per page and Reckon Accounts Standard payslip templates.
    Thanks Jason
  • gail_7198789
    edited April 2015
    thx
  • gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 802 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Has there been any advance on this.  We have a client with about 12 'additions' for a variety of allowances that get paid from time to time.  Once these 'exist'  they remain as $ZERO value entries on an ever growing payslip forever.   

Gary