How can I download 2015 Tax Table

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
I had to reinstall Reckon Accounts Premium 2015 after I had to reformat my hard drive. However, Recon Accounts will not open unless I also install the 2015 Tax Table. There is a link on the Reckon download site, but I cannot get the Tax Table to download. Please how can I fix the link and download the Tax Table? 

Photo of Peter Burgoyne

Peter Burgoyne

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 33,268 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You need to go to your members area using your customer number and pin. Go to updates and service packs and it will be there
Photo of Mereki

Mereki

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I am in exactly the same boat.... Peter did you solve it?

We had an attack from a crytolocker, blah blah long and painful story, but anyway - I have had to install Reckon on my home laptop as an interim until the business PCs are back up and running.  The process of downloading / installing / activating / sharing / programming the firewall etc. has taken hours and I thought I was finally there.  BUT because the main file is on a version of 2015 with updated tax tables, and my new installation is 2015 but without the tax tables, I can't open the file in multi user mode.

I've logged in to the members area, at this address http://members.reckon.com/Subscription/DownloadSoftware.aspx as that is where I got the actual software from earlier today... I can see the link for the tax tables update and the govconnect update. BUT when I try to download the tax tables from http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/Downloads/UpdatesServicePacks/ReckonAccounts2015TaxUpdate.aspx , I get the client  number/pin number login fields again, and when I fill them out NOTHING happens.  Just blank space where the download should be.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Really frustrating - I have tried in compatability view on IE10 as thought it might be the browser - but the same thing happens in Chrome and Firefox. 

Photo of Kevin Russell

• 33,256 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Sent this just now. 
Photo of Mereki

Mereki

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You are a life saver Sir.  Thank you so much!  Happy Sunday :)
Photo of Kevin Russell

Yes. Yes I am. Tell no one.
Photo of Ben Govett

Ben Govett

• 60 Points
im having the same problem as mereki cannot get the tax table link to download any suggeestions?
Photo of Kevin Russell

Ben send me an email kevin@zappy.com.au

Kr