How can I email paysilps in bulk?

Sarah_9761386
Sarah_9761386 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Payroll Premier
There are about 70 staffs in our company. Instead of click 70 times to email their payslip on by on, is there any other method that I can email payslip in bulk? Like click once and all payslips can be sent out to each staff? 

Comments

• Greg Tenni_8946652
    Greg Tenni_8946652 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2018
    We use a utility called ClickYes Pro 2010 to automate this.
    If you run the program in the background before trying to email, it automatically enters the "Y" response each time. It's fairly cheap and is really just a revved-up batch file.
    Works without any problems.
    Used to drive me crazy clicking 60 or 70 times each time a pay run went through.
    Greg
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Hi Sarah,

Bulk emailing using Payroll Premier is possible already. When clicking email, a window should pop up with a list of all your employees and their email addresses. Once you click OK it will send payslips to all of them (it may take sometime for 70 employees but you shouldn't have to click anything).

Could you please confirm if you are using Payroll Premier or if it is a different product?

Thanks.

Luke
  • Christine Byrne
    Christine Byrne Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2018

Hi Luke, emailing used to work but since the upgrade to 2018/19 it doesn't, is this going to be rectified anytime soon??

The option of turning off outlook and sending them and then turning it on again doesn't work for me.

Regards
    Chris
  • Rod Dalton
    Rod Dalton Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2018

Hi Luke,

I am using Payroll Premier 2018/19 and am unable to email payslips. I did previously when on 16/17 version but not since then. I can select payslips to email but none come through to "Select forms to send" as they should. I have better things to do with my time than print all payslips, scan them and then email them to employees. Critical to me as use a lot of backpackers who move on but need all their payslips.
    Rod Dalton
  • Luke
    edited September 2018
    Christine,

I would need more information as to what is actually happening when you try to email - are you getting an error message? Is the program crashing? Which Reckon product are you using? Is it Reckon Accounts or Payroll Premier

Rod,
    It sounds like you're using Reckon Accounts not Payroll Premier as there is no "Select forms to send" option in Payroll Premier. From what you have described, it's best to follow the instructions found here to fix your problem.

Luke

• Rod Dalton
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the response Luke.
    Sorry I am using Reckon Accounts Premier not Payroll Premier.
    Confirming when I select Pay slips to email the select forms to send box comes up empty and tells me there are no forms marked to be sent.
    I have tried to just send 1 pay slip at a time and none have worked. I don't believe they can all be corrupted.
    Rod
  • Luke
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rod,

What has happened is one of the payslips has become corrupted and therefore corrupted all of them. That's why it's just showing blank.

The only fix we have to this problem is outlined in the article provided so please follow this. To make it clear - you need to ensure a dummy employee is setup first with preferred send form method set to email and then a dummy pay is created for them.

Luke
  • Rod Dalton
    edited September 2018
    Thanks Luke,
    The dummy employee did reveal there were quite a few old payslips which were waiting to be sent. Deleted and now appears to be all good.
    Thanks
    Rod