How can you edit the Reckon Hosted item Prive Levls?

Tanah Gray_8150115
Tanah Gray_8150115 Member Posts: 12
edited December 2016 in Accounts Hosted

Hi... How can you edit the Reckon Hosted item Price Levels? As in, you can create new price levels from the customer cards, in the second tab along. It then opens a window, with all of your items and a section below those where you can fill out info such as your % discount, and whether you can it calculated on cost or standard price.

You then go an edit the Price Level, but the Items don't reappear. so the only way we can do this is if we delete the original price level every time we want to change something, say like unticking 1 item.

Is there anyway to do this with out deleting the price level every time. this would save us so much time if we could figures out how to actually use it.

Is there information on how to use them, I've used the help but that doesn't actually "Help" at all.

Comments

• DFB
    DFB Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Tanah, We use price level lists extensively, and create a unique price level for each customer.

To change prices go to "lists" and the "Price Level Lists" and select the appropriate list. You should then be able to scroll through your items and select a price for this customer for each and every item. Alternatively you can "Mark All" and apply a price change, either increase or decrease, relative to your standard price.

If you have already set prices for items, you can over write them on a line by line basis. Simply scroll down the list of items and find the item you wish to change the price of. eg: Delivery Fee - You may want to increase it by $5.00.

Hope this helps.
  • Tanah Gray_8150115
    edited December 2016

view attached pic. this is what happens when I try to edit the actual item costing. or am I in the wrong place?

thanks for the reply though.

• DFB
    edited December 2016
    Hi Tanah, You need to establish the price level as a "per item" price level list (Click on the drop down box "Price Level Type". 

It will then show all products. Try this and see if it meets your needs.

• Tanah Gray_8150115
    edited December 2016
    Genius!!! I will defiantly try that when everyone get out of the system! Thanks so much for your help!!!!!
  • DFB
    edited December 2016
    Good luck with it.

• Tanah Gray_8150115
    edited December 2016
    It works thanks for your help!