How do I connect BankData feeds to my Reckon Accounts file?

• Article
  • Updated 5 months ago
How do I setup a BankData feed and update my company file with my latest bank transactions?

Check out our latest KB article on setting up BankData with your Reckon Accounts or Reckon Accounts Hosted company file

How do I setup a BankData feed and update my company file with my latest bank transactions?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,598 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Happy

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Julia Sanders

Julia Sanders

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'd like to apply for bank feeds, and was told by customer service that its at a flat cost of $5/month for 1000 transactions. When I follow the process to activate bank feeds, the online shop gives me a range of billing options varying from "Lite" to "Advanced" with different prices. How do I get the $5 per 1000 option?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,672 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Julia,
Are you using Reckon One or Reckon Accounts/Reckon Accounts Hosted?

BankData pricing for Reckon One (AU, NZ & UK) has changed from a tiered pricing structure to a flat fee from 21 December 2018.
More info here - IMPORTANT - Changes to Reckon One BankData

The team is currently reviewing the expansion of this into the Reckon Accounts & Hosted product suite in the near future.
Photo of Julia Sanders

Julia Sanders

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm using Accounts Desktop Enterprise. So the tiered pricing is the only option? What's the time frame for the roll out of the flat pricing for the desktop version?
Photo of Michelle

Michelle

• 1,180 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
What is the cost of bank feeds for Reckon Accounts Plus 2018? not many transactions usually less than 100.