How do I copy a bill in Reckon Hosted 2018?

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered

I can see copy bill option under Edit but can't figure out how to actually work it.

I have about 50 bills from one supplier, want same info on each bill with diff amounts and descriptions.  Memorise Transaction is not suitable as do this often and don't want a million Mem Transactions set up.

Photo of Dinah Barclay

Dinah Barclay

• 70 Points

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Reece Harper

Reece Harper

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
i dont know if there is a way in application, 

This may or may not help your situation, but we coded a solution for a client that work in  a franchise, that uploaded the items from the supplier in a CSV file ( Excel) , and this example created Invoices and Bills,   there were sometimes a 100 in the week, client upload and push to reckon,  The key thing is the supplier was willing to give a uploaded format.  and then we can do the magic. 
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 25,370 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Dinah,

Thanks for asking.

The Copy Bill function has been redundant for many years.  

An option that may work for you is to import supplier transactions via an IIF file.  You can use Excel copy/paste commands to create multiple entries then change the fields and amounts that need changing and import through File > Utilities > Import > IIF Files.  Check out the In-Product Help for a guide on creating IIF files.  Drop us a line on community@reckon.com and we can send out a couple of templates we have.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
John.  
copy bills?
Cosmic Bills as part of Cosmic Innovations  is able to scan any multiple lime items bills  in secs to Reckon
We have tested our most complicated bills of my clients electrical client their supplier bills are from NHP , TLE, IPD  Lawrence and Hanson we can extract  say 20 bills in few secs and sync to Reckon
Call me if you keen to know more
CHANDRA 0407068972