How do I create an adjustment based on an invoice without re-entering all the details.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: old version of hosted, information outdated.

I would like to create an 'adjustment note' for a customer based on an invoice. They are in different periods and have GST implications.  I am trying to avoid re-entering all the data as it has multiple products.  The only difference will be the date and they are negative entries.

I tried memorising the invoice and then simply making the amounts negative.  Reckon does not allow that.  I cannot see where I am able to copy the information from an invoice to an adjustment note.

Please help
Lucy
Photo of Lucy D'Amico

Lucy D'Amico

• 582 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Gail Lewis

Gail Lewis, Accredited Partner

• 1,316 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Sorry you can't only thing I can advise is close all windows then open the invoice required and open a blank adjustment note and use the multi windows to show both side by side and can copy and paste the lines of the invoice to the adjustment note as reckon does not allow negative invoices it like negative lines on invoices

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.