How do I customise Payslips in reckon Accounts Hosted online

Donna Barletta
Donna Barletta Member Posts: 27
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
How do I customise Payslips in reckon Accounts Hosted online.  I know I've done it years ago, but can't see where/how to do it now.

Comments

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2015
    I went into help and typed in pay slips and the following came up. hope this helps. image
  • Michael Ung
    Michael Ung Alumni Posts: 27
    edited January 2015

Hi Jodie

To Customise Templates click on List >> Templates

you will get a window similar to Figure 1

Figure 1: Template window

Browse the template window for the payslip template. double click on it to start customising the template.

if you do not have a payslip template you can create a new template, Click on Templates button at the bottom of the templates window and select New, you will get a window as shown in figure 2

Figure 2

once you have selected the template you wish to create you will be in the basic customisation window where you can customise your template.

once you customised your template and you are ready to email or print it, during the email or print process you will get this window in Figure 3 and Figure 4

Figure 3

Change the Payslip Style to the customised payslip, to print or email to that payslip.

hope this helps

Please let me know how you go with this

Cheers

Michael U

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Donna,

Just a reminder that you can only customise the payslip that you create, not the Reckon standard 1/2/3 per page payslips!

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Donna Barletta
    edited August 2016
    Excellent people.  thanks kindly.  I did go into the help and typed in payslips, and nothing came up. Could you please get somebody to ad this info into the help field.  But again thanks kindly for your thorough explanation.  If I have trouble I'll be back.  cheers.
  • Donna Barletta
    edited August 2016
    Michael Ung, When I am adding fields to the template it gives me a choice of 3 fields to do with Annual Leave.  holidays Available, Holidays Used and Holidays Accrued.  Obviously holidays used, is what the employee has taken all ready, but what's the difference between the other 2.
  • Michael Ung
    Michael Ung Alumni Posts: 27
    edited January 2015

Hi Donna

The holiday Available is the YTD value for your leave, as of the current pays date and the Holiday Accrued is the value of leave you accrued this pay.

for example

you have 20 hours available, on your next pay run, you accrued 10 hours of leave, on your next payslip generated, your available leave would be 30 hours on the current payslip, and the number of accrued hours is 10 hours to indicate the value increased from 20 hours to 30 hours.

I hope my example has given you a better understanding on the difference between available and accrued on the payslip.

Cheers

Michael U

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited January 2015
    i typed it as two words in the search option. (that was after i had typed it as one).
  • Donna Barletta
    edited August 2016
    Ok that makes sense.  I've changed the title to read hol accrued this pay, so they understand as well.  Thanks again for your help.

• Genevene Hall
    Genevene Hall Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Hi, I would like to be able to show the Payroll and Compensation Info "Class" field on the payslip template, but it doesn't seem to be listed as a data field to add on the template?