How do I edit company and adviser info in reckon portal?

Brooke
Brooke Member Posts: 19
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi there - I've now successfully uploaded STP files for two payruns - but only if I log in as someone else in our company...! When we set up her user profile in Reckon Portal we set it up with the branch number and it auto filled the company address information.  These are the only 2 things that are different to my profile (no branch number or address in mine).  How do we edit a Reckon Portal profile? As far as I can tell, I can only edit the company name and no other details.... If we can't edit it, is there a way to delete my profile so I can set it up again and then use the new share facility so I can upload STP files?  Thanks, Brooke

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Brooke,
    Reckon Portal accounts cannot be deleted at this stage.

For the STP tile/entity that's been set up under your colleague's Portal account, have you tried sharing it to your own Portal account so you can use/submit STP?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brooke
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav - I have created myself as 'staff' under her portal account but haven't had a chance to test it yet as our payrun was on Monday this week.  I guess I'll have to wait and see if it works in a fortnight. 
  • Brooke
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav

Today I tried to log in as myself to submit under the 'shared' user function but although i appear on my colleague's list under her log in as a shared user, when I log on as myself, it doesn't come up on my list and says I have no shared subscriptions.

Brooke
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Brooke,
    Just checking, when your colleague shared the STP entity, did they enter the correct email address for the Reckon Portal account YOU are using?

When you go into Reckon GovConnect, enter your MFA and click on the Shared with Me option, does the STP entity appear there? (You must select Reckon GovConnect first) 

See my screenshot example below, I have no shared STP entities on my Reckon Portal account which is why its showing that message

• Brooke
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav - I've finally worked it out! The issue was where we had 'shared' - rather than under the Reckon GovConnect tile, we had shared under 'account' and added as staff. The 'ellipses' bit of the instructions put us on the wrong track for a while. It's not very obvious where to to find the right place in order to share the entity! Seems to be all good now though.