• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
How do I enter a bank reversal.  A payment I made through eft bounced back.  How do I correctly record this.
Photo of Suzanne Khouri

Suzanne Khouri

  • 362 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of DebonAir


  • 5,972 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Simplest way is to do a journal entry.
Debit - Bank
Credit - Accounts Payable

Then you can pay the invoice again