How do I filter a payroll item report to show rate of pay for employees?

GP PreSchool Inc
GP PreSchool Inc Member Posts: 5
I'm working with Reckon Accounts Plus and am trying to modify a Payroll Item Detail report to include rate of pay for an employee who works 2 different jobs within the company (thus 2 different rates of pay).  Could someone please tell me if it's possible.

Comments

• GP PreSchool Inc
    edited November 2014
    Thanks Kevin :)  
  • GP PreSchool Inc
    edited November 2014
    It's the Payroll item detail report that I'm in and trying to get it to give me a column with the pay rate in - but not happening :(  Thanks Kevin
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

hello, HI,if you have a team viewer , I will show you a report tool, that we are able to show any all rates of pay by job, by time and half , dble time etc, and hope this is what you looking for.

you need to call me tomorrow to arrange a time, that is if your organisation requires integrated add on report.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Janos
    Janos Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2014
    Hi,
    I see on top the problem is marked 'solved'.
    Here is something else you can try. I have a memorised report that gives me employee pay rates which can be easily modified to list multiple pay rates for any or all employees. It was not exactly intuitive to hit on it, but it does work.
    Go to Reports > Employees & Payroll > Employee Contact List
    Once the report is displayed, go to modify report and select the columns you want, and deselect the ones not needed. You will find "Pay Rates 1, 2, 3, etc as well as hourly rates and so on.
    Have fun and when you have what you wanted just memorise it with a suitable name.
    Cheers,
    Janos
  • GP PreSchool Inc
    edited November 2014
    Hi Jonas, Thank you for that will give it a try.  But don't know why it's marked solved as it hadn't been solved.
  • GP PreSchool Inc
    edited November 2014
    Thanks Jonas, but it's not giving me what I need :(   I'm trying to calculate hours worked in a financial year for an employee across 2 different rates of pays (2 different jobs).  The reports so far that I've tried only give me the one rate of pay.  I have a feeling this is not going to get solved, but thanks everyone for trying.