How do I 'finalise' our employees' EOFY payroll information for employees who haven't worked for a m

Michael Gould
Michael Gould Member Posts: 17
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have received notification from the ATO that I have to 'finalise' our employees' EOFY payroll information through our STP enabled software. I have submitted our Final Pay Event STP in Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 and it has marked all of those employees as Final Pay but how to do I 'finalise' casual employees that didn't work in the last month so that their myGov payment information statement is marked as Tax Ready?

Comments

• Michael Gould
    Michael Gould Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    I think i've found an answer.  I need to upgrade to Reckon Accounts 2019 R2, process and tick Finalise Year.
    Though, as I've already ticked Final Pay Event in Reckon Accounts 2018 R2, will that be an issue?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Michael,
    No that won't be an issue, the Final Events are sent as Update Event file types which means you're updating employee data only.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.