How do I find my installation key for Reckon accounts 2019? . I logged on to members area of the Reckon website, but no luck.

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of Mike Garben

Mike Garben

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Hi Mike

are you updating from 2018?  Current key is in help>about

Have you just purchased and are installing?  Should come in an email 

In other words what do you need the key for?
Photo of Mike Garben

Mike Garben

I currently use Accounts 2018. I renewed my annual 5-user licence recently - that’s entitled me to an upgrade in previous years. Now I have just downloaded Accounts 2019 and tried to install - it asks for the key.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 51,364 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Mike if you have your reckon customer number and PIN log in to the members area. Your software downloads is there along with the key code
Photo of Gerry Winter

Gerry Winter, Accredited Partner

• 2,504 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Mike,
if you are still having problems Text me privately with your customer id on 0418907140 and i will check it out.

Gerry
Hi Mike

Installation keys via member login, I think, are only available to professional partners.  If you are upgrading the same product & level then you should use the same installation key as 2018.  (help>my lic info). This key tells Reckon what product you have, and can always download & reinstall with this key.

If you have upgraded to a new level of product, say basic to accountants edition then you will be emailed a new key.
Photo of Mike Garben

Mike Garben

OK thanks, I have found the key by logging in then clicking on the download section, even though I had already downloaded it, then selected the product, then the key popped up. So everything good now, thanks.

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 50,950 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Of course you did. Good job. It's not supposed to be complicated. Peace