How do I find my installation key for Reckon accounts 2019? . I logged on to members area of the Rec

Mike Garben
Mike Garben Member Posts: 5
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Mike

are you updating from 2018?  Current key is in help>about

Have you just purchased and are installing?  Should come in an email 

In other words what do you need the key for?
  • Mike Garben
    edited May 2019
    I currently use Accounts 2018. I renewed my annual 5-user licence recently - that’s entitled me to an upgrade in previous years. Now I have just downloaded Accounts 2019 and tried to install - it asks for the key.
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2019
    Mike,
    if you are still having problems Text me privately with your customer id on 0418907140 and i will check it out.

Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Mike

Installation keys via member login, I think, are only available to professional partners.  If you are upgrading the same product & level then you should use the same installation key as 2018.  (help>my lic info). This key tells Reckon what product you have, and can always download & reinstall with this key.

If you have upgraded to a new level of product, say basic to accountants edition then you will be emailed a new key.
  • Mike Garben
    edited August 2019
    OK thanks, I have found the key by logging in then clicking on the download section, even though I had already downloaded it, then selected the product, then the key popped up. So everything good now, thanks.