How do i fix unrecoverable error code 00000 00000

Options
Kylie_8705352
Kylie_8705352 Member Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Error with Reckon Easy Accounts 2015 version

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi Kylie,

I'd recommend completing a Verify & Rebuild of your data file, please check out the details outlined in the following two posts -

How to create a backup in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

Can you please give this a try and let me know if there is any change

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi Rav 
    When i click on the verify data link i get a page not found error?

" If you're looking for a product or company,

confirm that the community domain you entered is correct in the URL.

If you think you arrived at this page in error and found a bug,

please report it in the Get Satisfaction customer community."
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sorry about that Kylie!

I've updated the link on the post above now and it's also here -

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-to-verify-data-and-rebuild-data-for-a-company-data-fi...

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I did backup, verified and rebuilt and it says my data includes duplicate list elements?

• Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The folder that it says to access to view log in re: duplicate list elements is empty (no log file contained at that location).
  • Kylie_8705352
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This could potentially be linked to Win 10 update. I've tried to run as administrator, to backup, verify & re-build. None of these resolve the error.
  • Kathryn_8760621
    Kathryn_8760621 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi I am having the same issue - have you been able to resolve the issue?  It says Reckon Accounts has experienced a problem and must be shut down.  Code 00000 00000.

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Kathryn,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Please, resort your lists, Rebuild and Verify.  See Rav's link above for more details.

regards,
    John.

• Kathryn_8760621
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks, John.  I have followed the instructions but am still getting the same error message.

• Graham Boyd
    Graham Boyd Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Have tried rebuilding and verifying data and it makes no difference.  Error came up after I hadn't used the program for a couple of months.  I use it to keep accounts for a small block of units so it's not used on a daily basis. 
  • Kathryn_8760621
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have tried rebuilding and verifying the data to no avail.  I have spoken with Reckon who have told me Reckon 2014 is not compatible with Windows 10.