How do i get my invoice emails to say they are from me and not accountshosted@reckon.com?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
when i send an invoice to a customer it says that it comes from accountshosted@reckon.com.

How do i change it to say that its from me or my business?
Photo of Jason JT Thurley

Jason JT Thurley

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of A Balancing Act

A Balancing Act, Accredited Partner

• 1,924 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jason.  Unfortunately that is not possible, however there are work-arounds.  
1) You could (via Edit / Preferences) change the default Subject Line on your invoicing emails
2) You could send all invoices to yourself, then forward to your customer
3)  You could (and possibly should) have yourself as a cc to all emails that go out of Hosted, and set up a folder in your email program to keep copies. This is the only way to keep a record of sent emails.

Hope this helps.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,050 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jason,

There is a bit more info regarding this aspect of Reckon Accounts Hosted here - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4676
Photo of Lorraine

Lorraine

• 386 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I get MY email address on all outgoing forms? Client gets a "message to a....

How to get MY email address on all outgoing forms? 
Photo of Cameron Fowles

Cameron Fowles

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I've asked Reckon this directly as Hosted is unusable compared to Enterprise for this and other reasons. The abrupt response I received from Reckon was...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)      All emails arrive from accountshosted@reckon.com  -  This has been there all the time and I am assuming that you should have noticed this when you are trialing reckon accounts hosted. We have been looking at modifying to adjust the way user wants but we don’t have any ETA yet .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why we're switching back to locally hosted Enterprise instead of the slow and painful Hosted. In the not too distant future we'll be moving to a better finance package (it's not hard to find one better than Reckon Accounts).

Regards,
Cam.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.