How do I get my recon to put the totals at the end of a catagory rather than the top?? Regards Denni

Dennis Roach
Dennis Roach Member Posts: 3
using Recon 2013 Personal Plus

Comments

• Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2019
    HI Dennis,
    I do not think it is possible. I have been using the program for years and have not been able to change this. The reports are totalled at the heading :-( Cash Flow reports is the only one that seems to buck this trend.
  • Dennis Roach
    edited June 2019
    Thank you Andrew I thought I was incompetent. My accountant will just have to put up with it.

My past quicken system always allowed this. Regards Dennis.

• Andrew Christie
    edited October 2018
    Really? It's always been a bugbear for me - which previous system, business? I have never been able to change the order in the personal program.
    Perhaps someone else might be able to shed some light for us
  • Dennis Roach
    edited October 2018
    Good thinking Andrew you would think if Quicken could do it years ago Reckon could do it now. Lets hope somebody comes up with something. Regards Dennis
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Dennis, not sure if you are talking about a particular report?  If not, go to the category list and click on the yellow A4 page icon to the left of the category name and click on "Full Report" - this then gives you a catergory report with the total at the end but only for that one particular category.

Another option - Reports > Spending > Income and Expense by Category (this is in Home & Business so I hope available in Personal too).
    If you are talking about the "detailed reports, the third option is listing it as an idea: https://ideas.reckon.com/  Please let us know if you have listed it as I would then vote for your idea.

Regards, Robyn Kelly
  • Andrew Christie
    edited October 2018
    Hi Robyn, I had forgotten about the 'full report' via category listing option. It's interesting though that any internal sub-totalling by date is positioned at the bottom of the range selected but sub-totalling  by account, payee,  tag etc is done at the header position??