At the following link there are a number of videos for you to follow that may help https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoUtvAKOpZWuVFDPho_yF4bIJ71y3utmX
We also set up our clients to hosted on a regular basis, if i can be of assistance to schedule an appointment, please don't hesitate to contact me
Welcome to the Community!
We've got a very good range of support content for Reckon Accounts Hosted in the form of How-To videos and webinars along with our Knowledge Browser and in-product help.
Check out our Accounts Hosted webinars here
Our Accounts Hosted How-To video Playlist is located here
Our Accredited Partners are also an excellent resource in making sure you've got everything set up just right for your needs - https://partnersearch.reckon.com/
Check out this article from our Knowledge Browser -
Let me know if you have any questions
How to convert your data file from desktop to hosted.
The conversion process from Reckon Accounts desktop to the Reckon Accounts Hosted platform involves the following steps.
If your data file is already in the QuickBooks 2007/08 or higher version, then this is something that you can do yourself.
1) Sign-up and create a Reckon Accounts Hosted trial account or login to your paid subscription account
2) Upload your backup file to the hosted B: drive
3) Restore the backup set from the B: drive to the Q: driveHow to restore a backup file (QBB) in Reckon Accounts Hosted
· upgrading the data file to the hosted format will mean that the file can no longer be opened in the original Reckon Accounts Premier program
· any changes you make in the data file on the hosted platform will not be present in the desktop data file
Reckon Data Recovery Team